Electronic Arts Hiring ETL Architect – ID 95621:
Electronic Arts Hiring ETL Architect – Informatica Architect, Core Engineering. ETL / Informatica developers check out the following job details and apply with the link given below.
Electronic Arts Hiring ETL Architect:
- Analyze business/functional requirements, review the solution architecture, and develop the technical architecture and detailed design
- Analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems
- Develop and test the integration solution individually or in collaboration with onsite/offshore development resources from external delivery partners.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards
- Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service production environment
- Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
- Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for the integration development team
- Utilize subject matter expertise in area of enterprise applications, solutions to evaluate complex, sensitive business problems and architect technical solutions.
- Keep current with industry technologies and tools in the integration domain
- 7+ years leadership of design and development in BI environments scaling to hundreds of users and multiple terabytes of content
- Proficient in designing and developing of mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows, and deploying integration solutions on Informatica PowerCenter 8.x/9.x
- Five to Seven years of hands-on technical experience in ETL design and development using Informatica PowerCenter 8.x/9.x in a high-availability RAC environment on Linux.
- Strong experience in performance tuning of Informatica processes
- Experience in developing ETL for Teradata 12 and Oracle DB are preferred
- Experience in XML schema usage.
- Strong experience on Oracle (11g, 12c) SQL/PLSQL and database design, programming, and performance tuning skills.
- Experienced in incorporating Tidal enterprise Scheduler or comparable job scheduling system is preferred.
- Knowledge of modern data science approaches (forecast modelling, decision support systems, multivariate regression/non-linear modelling, generic algorithms, neural networks).
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, data modeling techniques (3NF, Dimensional)
- 5+ years experience Oracle RDBMS required. Certifications a plus
- Strong background in data Warehousing principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing technology for large-scale BI architectures
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) or Hyperion Essbase or any OLAP tool
- Deep SQL skills are required
- Thorough understanding of source code management, solution design documentation tools and processes, and environment management.
- Experience with testing and defect management tools such as DevTest, TestLink, JIRA, etc.
- Exadata, Teradata, Veritca appliance solutions experience helpful
- Experience on ER-Studio or similar modeling tools is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in building Data Warehouse/Data Mart data models for a dynamic work environment that is complex
- Ability to depict the technical information conceptually, logically and physically.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands and crisis management. Demonstrated continuous improvement and quality methodology skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels; ability to communicate complex, technical concepts.
- Effective issue resolution and structured problem solving methodology.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Bachelor Degree required – CS or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.