Informatica ETL Developer – JP Morgan Chase :
Informatica ETL Developer JP Morgan Chase Hiring Informatica ETL Developer. It is a great chance as a ETL developers to enter into MNC. Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to switch your carrier into a highly developed company. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate and willing to join in a ETL developing field can apply for this ET L Informatica Job drive from JP Morgan Chase.
The Data Warehouse & Informatica ETL Developer will be responsible for ETL design, development, tuning, data loading, maintenance, and performance. This person will be part of a team of developers in building out and supporting a data warehouse holding diverse data.
Control System Technology provides strategic application development and production support to 5 firm-wide organizations whose focus is strongly aligned to the firms enterprise wide control agendas: Oversight and Control, IT Risk Management, Sourcing & Procurement, Global Security & Investigations, and Global Business Resiliency.
The Data Warehouse ETL Developer must have a sound understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language (SQL) skills, ETL, and data warehousing.
- Creating, maintaining, and supporting Informatica ETLs
- Validating results with business representatives
- Monitoring the data loads
Tuning the load processes
- Addressing user questions concerning data integrity
- Communicating functional and technical issues
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
All candidates must have 3 – 5 years experience with the following:
- Informatica ETL
- Relational database management and reporting
- Analyzing business MIS requirements
- SQL Star or Snowflake schemas
- Full project lifecycle; ability to communicate requirements to clients and developers
- Leading teams JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Application Link : JP Morgan Informatica / ETL Jobs
More Jobs : MNC Job Board