JP Morgan Jobs – Gwm(ETL) Technology Developer:
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) JP Morgan Jobs is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. JP Morgan Jobs- Currently hiring ETL experienced professionals for Gwm Technology Developer.
- As a Developer within the group:
a) You will define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and current ETL processes, databases and reports in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes staging, coding, testing datasets and the analysis of data.
b) You should be able to also research, design, document, and modify data specifications throughout the production life cycle.
c) It is expected to have a proven track record of developing high-volume database application software, from initial requirements definition through deployment into production.
JP Morgan Jobs
1) Bachelors Degree with specialized coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
2) 5 years of experience developing enterprise-grade data integration solution
4) Should have worked on database technologies and be expected to provide frameworks and code in various technologies including Greenplum,JavaHadoop, Splunk, Informatica and others.
5) You have expertise in data stores (both transactional and non-transactional), and can code in a highly concurrent environment.
6) PriorETL development job
experience required; 2 years of experience ideal
7) Ability to operate effectively in ambiguous situations.
8) Ability to learn quickly, manage work independently and is a team player
9) Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies to ensure the early and continuous delivery of software
10) Proven ability to create and execute queries, pivot tables and reports from database sources.
JP Morgan Jobs:
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.It is a
Application Link : JP Morgan – ETL Developer Jobs