INFORMATICA TRAINING – COURSE CONTENT
CREDO Systemz provides the best Informatica training in chennai also ranked No1 Training Institute in Chennai . The training is conducted by IT industry experts who works at CREDO on part time basis conducting class room training.
The course offer provided by us is the best in the industry and is unparalleled. The quality and the hand-on experience received during the training makes the Informatica course at CREDO Systemz, one of the best in Chennai. We cover the following topics in the Informatica course. We also customize the course syllabus according to the candidate’s requirements.
The best ETL testing training should be more practical oriented and syllabus of the training content will be interview focused. Candidates will be generally looking forward to get placements in the leading MNC’s that are in the CMMI level 5 companies with good package. Mentors who will be taking training should have real time experience for more that 10+ years in this data warehousing concepts would help the candidates to clear out all the queries raised during practical sessions. Training company also should have good technical facilities and lab with high configuration machines for practice also need of candidates to get expertise in all the concepts in detail. Surely you can feel you are in the No1 Training Institute in Chennai.
Credo Systemz is the leading best ETL testing training institute in Chennai & ranked No1 Training Institute in Chennai due to all the above mentioned attributes and its training content. ETL testing at this training company will covers the below in generic.
- Oracle basics
- Data warehousing concepts
- ETL testing concepts
- Testing concepts
- Testing with ETL tool options and exercises
Credo Systemz is well recognized in the IT industry for its training standard in ETL that helps us trained more than 30,000 people across the globe. We are mainly focused much with the project oriented ETL testing with industrial experts.
Detailed Training Syllabus for ETL:
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Necessity of Data warehousing
- Relationship between OLTP, OLAP and ETL
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Architecture of Data warehousing
- What is Data marts ?
- Modelling – Dimensional modeling
- Schema’s in Data warehousing
- Star Schema
- Snowflake schema
- Fact tables and its usages
- Fact vs dimensional tables
- Normalization vs De-Normalization
- What is ETL?
- ETL Architecture and explanations
- ETL project – SDLC and STLC
- Types of complexity – Duplicate data, loss of data, fault in Business process
- Workflow activities in the ETL
- Different types of ETL testing
- SQL Queries used in the ETL testing
- How to perform the incremental load testing?
- ETL Tools in market – Informatica, datastage and Ab initio etc
- Components in power center
- What is repository manager and workflow manager?
- Explanation of workflow monitor
- Designer and its users
- Architecture of Informatica
- Working with targets and Sources
- Relational targets vs flat file targets
- Different transformations
- Joiner and its exercise
- Sequence generator
- Working with Unions
- Store procedures
- Slowly changing dimensions
- Play around with session
- Tasks – Decision, Control and Timer task
- How to Schedule Work Flow?
- How to transform data from XML source?
- Working with performance tuning
- Different types of partitioning
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation and review of test cases
- Execution of test cases
- Preparation of test reports
No1 Training Institute in Chennai @Credo Systemz
- Weekday batch – Regular – Maximum Size – 6 members
- Weekend batch – Regular – Maximum Size – 6 members
Fast track batch – RARE – Maximum Size – 4 members